Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, January 17, 2011

some Melody Fox Rock~Electronic~Contamination sets (pre-listening/pre-ascolto for CLUBS/ART DIRECTORS/ORGANIZERS/AGENCIES, etc etc) for THOSE who happen to download, PLEASE mark that it is a set mixed by Melody Fox...///per KIUNQUE facesse download PREGO indicare sulla copia ke e' un set di Melody Fox...thank you

DISCLAIMER NOTE:    the Music that I post (my demos, sets, etc.) does not belong to me:  however, IT IS MY mixing/revisiting/scratching (all Music is bought by me, either on vinyl or cds, with taxes paid in the countries where I have purchased!) ///La Music ke metto (miei demos, sets,  etc..) non mi appartiene:  E'  COMUNQUE tutto mixato (e rivisitato) da me, ed i pezzi--sia in vinile ke in cds--sono stati comperati da me, con tasse pagate nei paesi di provenienza... 
Melody Fox or...Melody Rock (aka the Princess of Rock) d(*_*)b


Love Peace Music


At the time of writing it is June 10, 2011/Fri. and I am adding a new link for one of my Rock sets (#48b), recorded/mixed/revisited in 2009.  It is a Rock and Contaminations set, which starts with Billy Idol, it also has the Cars, the Cure, New Order, etc., etc..  Rock on and enjoy!  The link will only last for a maximum of 10 days...


Love Peace Music from the Princess of Rock

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yd9ock



This is one of my Rock~Electronic~Contaminations set (43b) recorded  and mixed for looplive.net.   It has a mixture of Artists:  from Kraftwerk to Marilyn Manson, to Radiohead, Pearl Jam, etc...and, obviously, a mixture of sounds (mixed/revisited/scratching by Melody Rock,  the Princess of Rock, that's me!)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/obr7kf



This is my Electronic (a lot of Electronic!)~Rock~Contaminations set#67 (it also has some House bits), always for looplive.net...Mixed, revisited, and scratching...Artists like the Orb, Depeche Mode, Scissor Sisters, Tears for Fears, and more!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3n6b24

No comments: