Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flowers/Plants/Trees: mine and around the world (photo credits: Melody Fox~aka the Princess of Rock and blue Angel in blue)

This is a little miracle (and smile of Nature)...rose bush given to me by (my) Gee, 2nd husband  (no longer in this universe) in 1997.  It has traveled with me around the world:  this is a bloom from 2008...a miracle of...Love in all ways.  posted 2011.5.4/Wed.


One day I took a bike tour to the beach (approx 50 miles return) and I picked a little branch of this desert flower, put it in my backpack, forgot about it, then, 3 days later, I was going thru items in the backpack, saw this little buddy, and planted him...these are the results! (2008)  This comment posted 2011.5.4/Wed.


I took care of these roses:  they bloomed and thrived under my (magical) touch...(2008)  Comment added 2011.5.4/Wed.


These little guys have travelled with me around the planet:  I took a sample from a vase of someone (from the stairs of a building...eh eh eh), planted them...and look how they are smiling happily and cheerfully (2008)  Comment posted 2011.5.4/Wed.


These African violets have a little story behind them (their resume...eh eh eh):  they have travelled all around the world...My Gee (my 2nd husband) was ill and he gave me money to buy something for Easter for myself...This is one of the things that I bought (May 1999~he passed away in June that same year) and I have had them ever since...We are in 2011...I consider this a miracle, like many people/Friends who know me consider me an *Angel*...(;o)* Right now they are blooming in my loft, with a different color!  (Usually they come out once or twice a year:  I have noticed, maybe it's just a chance, but they usually bloom around his bee day~which is today, at the time of my posting~on May 4 (he was 1964) and on mine (12 November).  Comment posted 2011.5.4/Wed.  Happy birthday my Gee (Cieli azzurri forever...)


...All the colors that Nature brings...Makes your heart want to happily sing...(km*copyright) Comment posted 2011.5.4/Wed.


I loved the arrangement of the different flowers and pots here...And it was nice to see that there was no fence or gate to set boundaries...(;o)*   Comment posted 2011.5.4/Wed. (Just by chance that I decided to do it today, when it is Gee's beeday!)


Same little purple flowers, from a different view...  Comment posted 2011.5.4/Wed.


Some of my *babies*...I have always had a knack for flowers and plants (sometimes picking up little pieces that have been thrown away from tenants...I call these little guys *orphans*.  I take them home, heal them, plant them, and they...survive happily and joyfully.   These are roses (a whole line of bushes, that I planted, and upkept) blooming between April and May, but also longer...even in Winter!
Comment posted on 2011.5.4/Wed.  I guess we can consider this a tribute to my Gee (as I wrote before, this was not planned...just by chance, while I was updating my blog, deciding to put in flower pics, it dawned on me that today was May 4...(;o)*

2 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

Some very lovely flowers here...you do certainly seem to have a natural way with plants...perhaps you are an Angel..!!

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...finally...Google people reinstated your comment, Trevor! (it had disappeared when they were doing maintenance! I tried writing so many times, asking for help, but never got anywhere...So happy to see the comment back!)

Thank you for your sweet comment, Trevor (;o)*

a kiss to you from blue Angel in blue
Love Peace Music (always and forever...)