Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Music celebrating the New Year! January 2011!!!!!!! (Disclaimer note: This is Music that I get from Youtube and not owned by me...just to celebrate!)

how about a floor popper, whether you are at home, in your car with a laptop, or... wherever!  Just get your feet moving!  (un ritmo ke ti fara' sballare, sia a casa, in makina con il tuo laptop, o...ovunque!  Fa ke i tuoi piedi si muovano!)

comment posted on Jan. 1, 2011/Sat.

(from what I understand, this mix belongs to *Smashhead666*)  New Year's mix 2010

5 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

Hi Melody,

Great music as a background for training...!
Good for spinning those pedals.

I like the photo of the flowers with the stonework in the background - nice image.

Trevor.

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

eh eh eh (;o)* quite true, Trevor!

The Music that *I spin* (as a DJ behind the music booth) is a little different...I put House and Electronic, whereas this is Tecno-ish (;o)*

But my first is: Rock and Contaminations...
d(*_*)b

2011 smiles from across the roaming miles from Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music

p.s.: thank you for the compliments on my picture (I love photographing and *catching* the image...the moment)

Keep pedaling on, purple traveller!

Lexi said...

Go On MissMelodyFoXX!

ALexiA said...

We LOVE MissMelodyFoXX <3

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

hey my dear Alexi@ (Vampiress DJ),there she is! thank ya baby!
(;o)*

hugs and a kiss in the mix,
Melody Rock
Love Peace Music