Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Some knick knacks, at random, as an Artist/DJ d(*_*)b (this little symbol invented by me as a DJ...copyright)



Rock and a hard place...one of my pin collections,  (this is from the Hard Rock Cafe' in London (picture by Dan~eaglesGuitar), and I used guitar pin on my left shoulder--a button had dropped at the last minute and, since I didn't have time to sew it back on, because of a luncheon, I just clasped it on to my dress... (;o)*  That's called fast thinking...ih ih ih

post and pic added 2010.12.26/Sun, the day after Christmas...




A DJ's life:  my vinyl cases just before leaving for a Special Guest night (that is me, Halloween Melody, Oct 31, 2010) I am a DJ...I am what I am, behind the Music booth...

photo credits:  me, myself, and I, Melody Rock

post added:  2010.12.23/Thurs b4 Xmas






(a set of my turntable pads (spinning on the...alien side)
in the mix...in the mix...
(note:  the little DJ smiley is courtesy of a site/community)

post added 2010.12.22/Wed b4 Xmas

2 comments:

impollinaire said...

Hi Melody, here I'm, sorry if I'm late, what's a kute blog! It's the beginning, only some weeks and many friend will come in this place, happy new year!
bye bye
marco

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

thank you, Marco, for visiting my blog and for your nice comment!(many people visit it, but very few leave comments...(;o(* I have had visitors from the U.S., England, Denmark, Croatia, Italy. I wish for people to leave comments: I would love that! However, many don't, because they don't know how...ahi ahi ahi)...that was a very nice surprise! Please come back...(;o)*

may you walk in sunshine...

smiles and a kiss from
Melody Chrismix
Love Peace Music