Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MUSIC: Electronic and House Sounds that I like and use...

for my spinning nights as DJ Special Guest --both for the Aperitif, After Dinner, and burning down the House floors! d(*_*)b 

Important news for YouTube, Libero, or other sources PLUS the AUTHORS THEMSELVES:   No infringement intended for videos posted:  it is just for the musical aspect and I am not *stealing* Music, or anything...The Music that I buy is on cds or
vinyl and I pay the taxes in the countries where I buy!

the Princess of Rock salutes you!

Melody Chrismix to you...in the Music
Love Peace Music




Marek Hemmann's *Gemini*...minimal House...one of my favorites!


posted on 2011.1.18/Tues.

No comments: