Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, May 7, 2012

*Be Here Now*...a lovely song by Ray Lamontagne-small review

This is a song that I found just by chance (I heard it on the end titles of a movie), memorized some lines and then made a research on YouTube. 

It is awesome...Ray Lamontagne has given a gem to his listeners.  Such a haunting voice...that lingers on.  The words, so true, so melanchonic, so real...
*Be Here Now*...I would love to dance this with the One I call Love...

May you walk in sunshine...(my quote)

You Tube moderators et all:  no infringement intended...copyrights belong to the source...Just posting for the love of Music, and this track...

No comments: