Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, May 14, 2012

Link to one of my House sets (Dec. 2008)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/14c7rk





This is one of my Elektro House and Contaminations sets, from Dec. 30, 2008 ☊ (all mixed, revisited, scratches, etc., by me, Melody Fox...strictly vinyl! Most *Contaminations* are Rock influences). The link is only good for a few days...If you download, please put my name... {un mio set di Elektro House and Contaminations...registrato December 30, 2008/tutto mixed, rivisitato, scratching, etc...., da me, Melody Fox☊ ...tutto vinile! Le Contaminations sono influenze Rock/Il link e' valevole solamente per qualche giorno...Se fai downloading, please mettere mio nome)

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music
 


DISCLAIMER NOTICE: The Music is not owned by me (I did buy all the vinyls though!) and belongs to the Artists/Recording labels involved...

No comments: