Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Miracles do happen... (;~)*

even on the web...

After three weeks (maybe a little more, maybe less), I'm finally back to my blog...🌝

It had been obscured and a widget site kept popping up, from Germany!  I wrote to them and nothing happened.  I wrote to the Google help center, and again, nothing...  To make a long story short, yesterday I was finally able to find another Google help center, and I wrote a post...I guess things were settled by Google? today, September 5/Wed., back in place...but first I got another weird request:  I spoke with my Informatics Genius and angel, and he told me what to do...and, surprise, or miracle, surprise, here's the magical!  I got into my blog again...

A little happy dance here, now! 😌😏 I am really relieved!

Keeping fingers crossed, it is back to normal...🍭🤣

No comments: