Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, October 9, 2017

A lil robin...

was waiting for me on the sidewalk, when I walked out today...What a surprise!  Actually, since I'm short sighted, I wasn't even sure what that little thing was, on the ground...I wasn't sure if it was a piece of wood, or maybe a frog?

Anyway, I realized it was a little bird and couldn't believe what I was seeing!  I stooped down, talking to the little guy (it could have been a female robin for all I know), in a very soothing voice, then I started patting it.  I nicknamed it *no tweet*, because it didn't say or sing anything. 

The little robin (aka the gardener's friend) let me caress it... 

To be continued... (;o)*  (also with two images)

Wow!  all this time, and I didn't update!  nor did I post pictures...yucks!  Today, at the time of writing, is May 30, 2019/Thursday. and I published this on October 9, 2017...That's bad!

No comments: