Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Friday, September 9, 2016

A sense of Loss...

Recently, more so in the past few days, I've been feeling down hearted and very low key, with a great sense of loss, and a bit hopeless.  

Time, or rather me, is going by so quickly, and I still have so many things to do...Many of the things will never be done, and I've realized this just recently, although it's not the first time I think about it.  We are so fragile...oh yes, sometimes I get the fleeting thought, that we shall all live forever, and there's plenty of time to do things, but it's not so.  And that idea just hits you...flat in my stomach and soul.

I've been updating *my will*, with things to leave to some of my Friends/Fans, here and there...Quite a few will be left out, but not on purpose. Also meaning, that I have given personally a few items, without saying why... I have a list on my coffee table, which is still in draft format.  

I don't usually talk (or rather write) such private things on my blog, since it's always about Music, Artists/Musicians, poems, food, or other random subjects, but today, here I am, with some relatively pessimistic thoughts.  And written by someone who is as optimistic as I am, that goes to show you how low I feel...

My concern has always been not to be forgotten, that someone will remember me, one way or the other. In fact, at my funeral *celebration*, if anyone is there, one of the songs I would like to be played is *Don't You Forget About Me*, with both performers:  Billy Idol and Simple Minds (whom I have interviewed during my journalistic career)  One of my dreams would be to become an Astral body, distributing positive energy and vibes all around the universe, and outer space.  Another one would be that PEACE embrace the planet and beyond, and no, I don't think that is utopia...It could happen if everyone tried:  each single Person.  Imagine!

That's all for now...
(it may or may not be updated)

May you walk in sunshine...(one of my quotes)

Melody Fox d(*_*)b (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music   


Depeche Mode:  Enjoy the Silence...


Billy Idol:  Don't You Forget About Me...


Simple Minds live at the Music Awards:  Don't You Forget About Me...




John Lennon:  Imagine...
(in my opinion one of the greatest *poetical* songs of all time...)


3 comments:

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

16.630 hits as of this date: 2016.9.9Friday
(^_*)
LPM

Ken the little devil said...

I will remember you, but now I want you smile for me and take my hands

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

Well, that's great! (;o)* (My little devil...)

LPM