Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, October 12, 2015

Far Away Pavilions... (Expo in Milan, Italy, 2015) ~♥☮♫LPM(km*) ~♥☮♫

NOTE to Readers...

All my writeups, from October 12 to the 20th have disappeared! (;o(*  a real disaster!  It all happened starting from Tuesday, October 20th...  I had updated Kazakhistan and it all crashed!
I have reported issue and problem to the Google Help Team, so I really hope to get everything
restored.  If not, I'll just have to write everything again...including pictures too...

What a tragedy...

Kazakhistan, Korea, Columbia, UK, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Israel, Malaysia, Angola, Thailand, China, and many others all gone...my work... (silent tears but fingers crossed)

October 20, 2015/Tues.

THANK you to the Google Team Help center!  Mishka, Great help!  I really appreciate this...At least something is restored and that is precious! (October 21, 2015)





3 comments:

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

14.451 Note for myself (my visitors before publishing/writing first part of Faraway Pavilions)

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

and yeah...it's Columbus Day for us Americans... (plus just one month away from my beeday...Lol! (;o)*

~♥☮♫LPM(km*) ~♥☮♫

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

Wow...October 12 = 14.451 versus October 16 = 14.516! Not bad for my visitors here... (;o)*

~♥☮♫LPM(km*)~♥☮♫