Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, May 12, 2014

HER (short movie review by Melody Fox)

When I saw HER, I had mixed feelings...How can one fall in love with an Operating System?! lol (;o)* 

Thinking of it, there isn't really much to laugh about, though...it's quite tragical, as a matter of fact...That shows you how lonely some people (many!) can be:  in the States it's been at least 20 years that people stay for hours and days behind their computer, not interacting with *real* human *beans*...I mean, that is sad!  The movie is just a continuation on the silver screen on some of the facts of real life.   In the end, the OS passes on just like people, but having a much shorter life, considering the speed of that life, at a much faster pace than any individual...

The actors were alright, but Joaquin Phoenix did a great job, and Scarlett Johansson's voice was incredible.  I wonder how it's been dubbed in other languages...I wonder if each country was able to find an adequate *voice* to *act* just like Scarlett, I doubt it...

The landscapes were beautiful, and the Music soundscore was awesome, especially the song *Supersymmetry*, by Arcade Fire.  The first time I heard of this Group, was when I watched the movie, and when I listened to the end titles, with *Supersymmetry* being performed, I was attracted to that sound, to the melanchony of the voice, and to the lyrics.  An album which I will definitely buy!  When I left the movie theater, I looked up YT, and remember listening to it over and over, and over again...

My final thoughts on this:  Live your life, go out, and do everything, but, most of all, fall in Love with a real Person!

Love Peace Music from the Princess of Rock
Love♥Peace☮Music♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ (always and forever…)