Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Too Good...

to be true...That's exactly what I am...

Just reflecting on recent happenings:  The guy who was supposed to pay me, did not bring me the money he owed me... (Wed., Jan. 30, 2013)  Then he gets in to talking saying that people in general don't value what I do...because I am too good of a Person!  and then?  He's the one who was supposed to pay me 10 days ago, with a bank transfer...Never did, with the promise he'd bring money with him and pay me in person...  This has been going on Since January 14 (Mon.)

No way!  blah blah blahs

Conclusion:  So far, I have only spent money!  Food for the dude (cooked a delicious lunch, including apple pie!), phone calls, text messages, the two blogs (first of all!), electricity, groceries.  1st time was the 13th, and today, the 30th... He had the nerve to invite one of his friends to my house without letting me know in advance!  and I felt (since I am very generous and I treat guests very nicely making them feel comfortable, whether they are friends or not!) compelled to go buy drinks and food...Plus giving my password for internet use, and offering my home...

What more can you ask for...huh?  and the punch line was that money will be transfered Thursday morning {{meaning Jan. 31, 2013!  but nothing came through!!  liar!}}  first thing (I said I wanted total amount)






Just the right track!

No comments: