Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sounds Like Cherry Pie Hanson

Sounds Like Cherry Pie Hanson

Love cherry pie! and I like this little story written by Taylor Hanson (as I do the Band!) Good Luck to you guys!

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music

4 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

Hi,
Now back from my ROCK2UK ride and thought that I would check out your blog....How is it all going for you?

Trevor

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

Please forgive me in getting back to you so late, Trevor! (~_*) Sorry for that...

How did your trip (Your Rock 2 UK) go? how many miles on your purple bike book this time? hehe heee (;o)*

Thank you for your messages, they make me happy and keep me smiling...

Take care, hun...

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)
Love Peace Music (always and forever...)

akmars dream building said...

I love your pictures Princess -- there is a magical feeling to it.

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

Thank you so much, my dear lovely Lady and Friend...smiling Akmar

(You are really Special! I saw your blog...am sad...I cried)

Love to you, always...
LPM