Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Small Tribute to David Bowie...

Today, January 10, 2021 (Sunday) marks the 5th year of the Thin White Duke's passing, which was in 2016, just two days after his birthday... The Wedding Song was written by David Bowie for his wedding with Iman (1992) and was one of the tracks included on the album BLACK TIE WHITE NOISE, in 1993 (one of the years when I interviewed David). It is a song of Love, the Love they had for eachother, and you can hear the wedding bells chiming towards the end of the song. I love this track and its lyrics! ***I believe in magic...*** Watching this video, a lot of memories popped up seeing so many images that I have lived through, and yes, some made me tear up. Sadness pervades me, and so many of his Fans. The video I am attaching is not the official one, but I find it quite appropriate, with so many images that remind us of some of his greatest moments!
Rest in POWER, Star Man...You are missed! Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) LPM💙☮️🎵

1 comment:

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

just for me...26.421 as of 2021.3.23/Tues.
(I just wrote a comment to a reply to a comment of mine, by Peter Gabriel (on YT)
LPM 💙☮️🎵https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4uMj-0LrA&lc=UgyD4B0WlLFGngHn7XN4AaABAg.8xSX_JXLt9N9LD_FMNVM7I