Peepz crossing these paths... (~_*) Thanks for visiting...LPM

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19

Special Guest at Riva dei Tarquini, Tuscany (Europe) 2012.4.19
In the Mix with Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock)...Chillout~Electronic~Contaminations

Monday, May 27, 2019

Guy Biking Across the World Picks Up a Stray Kitty | The Dodo Soulmates



This is such a cute and sweet story!  little Sala...He picked her up in Bosnia, making her a little *ex war* kitty? 🌝  I love episodes like this...You know there are lots of wonderful people out there!πŸ‘½
LPM

More than *soulmates*, these two cuties, are *paw/feetmates*...a Human bean and a little stray cat, and, each life changed, thanks to the other... 😺😺

I have been touched with similar happenings, of animals around the universe...Too bad I don't have videos to document these experiences.  I guess I could do it in writing, though. 🚺

To be continued...(May 28, 2019/Tues.)

1 comment:

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

1,478,821 views

92K

233

SHARE

SAVE

(I just want to see if video gets more views also thanks to my posting...)